Our clients are Care Home companies that look after elderly people,
who are often unwell, or adults who have learning disabilities (mental
The job duties for a CARE ASSISTANT include:
• To be part of the team, whose aims are to ensure that resident’s nursing, personal and psychological needs are met on a daily basis.
• To assist residents in washing, dressing and undressing.
• To participate in the basic nursing care of the residents, under the supervision of trained staff, e.g. bed-bathing, pressure area care, mouth care, eye care.
• To assist the residents with their toileting needs,
To change beds, tidy resident’s rooms and do light cleaning.
• To help in the serving of meals and drinks, feeding those residents who are unable to feed themselves and ensuring that each ...