KPR - Gardeners Club, division Seed bank, is currently looking for a Regional Coordinator for our Seeds Conservation Program. The aim of this project is to make collection of seeds of local crop varieties and wild plants species in Serbia and Kosovo.
Each Regional Coordinator will have responsibility for overseeing the initiative in a specific region. The major duties of the Regional Coordinator include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Contacting local farmers to obtain a seed sample of local crop varieties
- Contacting local farmers or wild plants collectors to obtain a seed sample of local forms of wild plants
- Process seed samples for export to our Seed bank
The candidate is expected to have extensive background knowledge and experience in local agricultural system.
- Ability to identify at least basic plant species
- Education in fields such as Agricultural, Biology or other closely related fields
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in local languages and proficiency in English are essential
How To Apply
We invite all candidates meeting the required qualifications to submit applications including a cover letter and detailed CV through the website www.kpr.eu/en/vacancies/ clearly indicating the position title "Regional coordinator". Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Women are highly encouraged to apply.